POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Just Checking In : Just Checking In Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Just Checking In
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 22 Sep 1999 00:05:52
Message: <37E855C3.FCBCDA20@saber.net>
Dear Folks,

I've been really busy this last month.  My wife and I moved into a
larger apartment, we both acquired newer, faster computers than my old
486.  I upgraded to Win95 and the new POV ver "g" for 95.  The move was
hellish and setting up the new hard drives was long and tedious (my cd
driver still doesn't work right.)

I love the win95 version of POV! The editor is a dream!  I'm slowly
revamping the code for Our_House to the new syntax but is going OK.  I
just keep getting distracted by playing some of the pentium/win95 games
that I missed in the last serveral years.

As soon as a decent render of the House is ready I'll post it here and
on my site.
I browse thru the newsgroups at least once a week so I feel somewhat in
touch with the POV community.  I follow the discussions about media,
atmosphere and lighting with dreadful anticipation of using them to
light up Our_House.

Thanx and Blessings,
Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4969/index.html